|Location||2820 Dallas Parkway, Plano|
|Date Posted||September 7, 2021|
Retirement Planners of America is seeking a Communications Coordinator to join our team to generate a broad range of written communications to support the firm’s comprehensive marketing and public relations efforts, including content for our website, social media platforms, e-mailing marketing campaigns, digital and print ads. The position will also assist with generating editorial content as well as external and internal communications. The Communications Coordinator will work closely with all Marketing Department team members in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment, and will report to the Director of Marketing Communications.
Other responsibilities include:
- Social media monitoring
- Assistance with reputation management efforts
- Maintenance of extensive content library
- Monitoring all marketing content to ensure messaging is current and on brand
- One to three years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Proficiency in AP style
- Ability to convey technical and complex information through written and verbal communication.
- Marketing Cloud experience preferred, but not required.
- The ability to work both independently and as a team
This position will be a hybrid of remote and in-office operations out our Plano office.
Salary Range: $48-$55K Commensurate with experience
Retirement Planners of America (RPOA) is a national Registered Investment Advisory firm based in Plano, Texas. RPOA manages more than $4.6 billion in assets for over 8,000 clients*. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including paid time off, health/dental/vision insurance, life and long-term disability insurance, and a 401(k) with a generous company match.
*As of June 30, 2021