|Location||7700 AWG Way Fort Worth, TX 76140, Fort Worth|
|Date Posted||March 30, 2021|
The Communications Coordinator will interact with a diverse group of important stakeholders at all levels of the organization. This position is responsible for the support of a well-designed and well-thought-out tactical communications plan that promotes OCOK programs and their programmatic needs.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university and 2+years relevant experience, or commensurate combination of relevant experience and education.
Experience: Two years of internal/external communications experience in social services/education and/or behavioral health with an understanding of the child welfare system preferred. The successful candidate must be able to comfortably support multiple constituency groups. Non-profit or government work experience preferred. Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing organization. The employee has outstanding oral and written communication and presentation skills and editorial expertise. AP Stylebook familiarity. Experience managing an organization’s social media presence, including analytics. Proven excellent interpersonal communication, teamwork, and organizational skills. Must have comprehensive knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other MS Office products. Adobe Creative Cloud preferred. Understanding of Media/Public Relations processes.
Functional: The Communications Coordinator will build and nurture the external and internal critical relationships and establish processes to effectively accomplish the mission of Our Community Our Kids. This position will successfully maintain and support communications efforts led by the Communications Manager. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize the diversified workload.
Working Conditions: Occasional work on weekends and some evening as necessary.
Exposure to Confidential Information: Communications Coordinator must maintain confidentiality and follow policies related to personnel records and client records.
- Represent and support Our Community Our Kids Community Engagement to build strong internal relationships with our employees.
- Set up and maintain schedule to facilitate dialogue, discussion, and problem solving among the interested parties, particularly internal stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain all OCOK social media efforts focused on caregiver engagement, recruitment, and community engagement.
- Play a key role in communications efforts as led by Communications Manager.
- Help create recruitment materials including but not limited to collateral, giveaways, and videos.
- Coordinate lunch and learn program and other presentations for internal stakeholders and partner agencies.
- Produce and grow Parents Empowering Parents Program.
- Support the setting of annual and quarterly goals aligned to achieve short-term tactical plans.
- Help support QPI efforts virtually and in person.
- Support recruitment efforts as needed.
- Produce and support community events to engage internal and external stakeholders.
- Support holiday and other efforts to provide needed items to children in care including Care Portal, angel trees, and collaborative efforts with ACH Development.
Bachelors degree or better.
2 years: 2 years of internal/external communications experience in social services/education and/or behavioral health with an understanding of the child welfare system preferred. The successful candidate must be able to comfortably support multiple constituency groups. Non-profit or government work experience preferred. Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing organization. The employee has outstanding oral and written communication and presentation skills and editorial expertise.
Apply Here: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/ACH1001ACHS/JobBoard/811ecf62-9ee7-4fa5-9f2b-61f070031461/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=35dfd3d6-69ab-4231-a9ba-b94002480a48