|Date Posted||November 10, 2020|
What you’ll be doing
We need a team member who can help us elevate our marketing, communications, and public relations game. We create a lot of content and need someone to help us create and share material widely. We need the perfect blend of left brain and right brain. We are a B2B company and serve clients in a niche of healthcare so we need a team member who has experience in the nuance differences in B2B communications that helps generate sales leads, deepen trust through thought leadership and raise brand awareness.
As a Communications Coordinator, you will take charge of several ongoing responsibilities that support our communications, public relations, and marketing efforts. It is important that you have excellent organizational skills and can juggle multiple projects at the same time, often on tight deadlines. You’ll work closely with team leaders and other teams to ensure we create quality content that helps achieve our strategic goals. Agency experience is great but not required. Experience with Marketo or WordPress is a plus.
It’s important that you have an excellent grasp of English writing, spelling, grammar, and AP style. In addition to other tasks as needed, you will be expected to proofread external-facing content (presentations, emails, etc.,) for other teams so it is essential that you can do this competently on day one.
What you bring
- BS/BA degree in journalism, communications, marketing, business, or related fields
- B2B technology or healthcare experience ideal
- 3+ years experience in communications
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- A passion for communication
- Attention to detail
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation