|Location||2700 McPherson Ave. Fort Worth|
|Date Posted||June 17, 2019|
St. Stephen Presbyterian Church
Title: Communications Coordinator
Reports to: Senior Pastor
Effective: August. 19, 2019
Hours: 20 hours weekly; some weekends and evenings
Location: Flexible schedule with work at home and at the church campus.
Compensation: $25,000 annually
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to Rev. Dr. Fritz Ritsch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Summary: Explore and develop more effective ways for the church to communicate our messages, both internally and externally, to inform and engage the current membership and recruit new members.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- WordPress - basic level
- Experience running social media for an organization, particularly Facebook and Instagram
- Experience using: MailChimp, Adobe Creative Suite, DreamWeaver, HTML, and/or comparable editing software.
- Some graphic design skills
- Marketing ability
- User experience and interface design
- Consistently apply the graphic identity for the church in all print and visual communication.
- Update and enhance existing communication outlets, including:
- The church website (using WordPress CMS)
- The church newsletter
- Social media, including Facebook and Instagram
- All print materials, including brochures, publications, and collateral materials
- Attend staff meetings and develop communication strategies for proposed activities and
- Identify key constituencies and develop targeted marketing strategies to recruit members.
- Develop print advertising templates for insertion in neighborhood newsletters and
- Develop communication targeting area wedding planners and consultants
- Develop and disseminate press releases when significant news occurs; maintain news
media contact list; cultivate relationships with important news media