|Date Posted||August 19, 2021|
This leadership position within the Marketing department is responsible for the development of clients and industry partners for the continued growth and expansion of Pape-Dawson’s service areas within the Dallas, Fort Worth market and throughout Texas.
- Lead the business development efforts in identifying major project and AEC partners within the Dallas and Fort Worth area
- Direct outreach to targeted private and public clients to create mutually beneficial relationships on project pursuits
- Attend industry events and conferences as appropriate for lead development and follow-up
- Conduct periodic meetings with leadership in the DFW offices, statewide business development team, to discuss marketing strategy and targets
- Research industry-related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates and/or proposes business by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Work closely with the proposal team in the preparation of proposals, statements of qualifications, and deliverables from the initial planning process through presentation development
- Plan, attend and facilitate specialized business events unique to Pape-Dawson
- Identify opportunities for brand exposure, coordinate with the corporate marketing team
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Communications, or related business degree
- 8 years of business development experience within the AEC industry – private development; commercial, industrial, multi-family, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to build, develop and maintain strategic and professional relationships
- Business development and marketing experience within the Dallas/Fort Worth area
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Manage tasks with changing priorities and deadlines
- Highly organized, driven, productive self-starter
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Available to work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with occasional overtime as needed for events and business activities
Pape-Dawson Engineers, Inc. is an AA/EEO Employer