|Location||14555 Dallas Parkway, Suite 100-242, Dallas|
|Date Posted||April 2, 2021|
QMobius, a brand marketing and public relations firm with a relentless focus on helping clients grow their businesses and build their brands, has a position open to support marketing, public relations, and corporate communications clients. The role will primarily assist national consumer-oriented clients with social media, media relations, influencer engagement, digital advertising, and marketing communications. We are looking for the best and brightest to join us!
We’re passionate about offering a nimble environment with a “work hard, play hard” mentality. Our team members can office from home or at our trendy coworking space, and they enjoy summer hours and generous paid time off -- 20 days/year plus eight paid holidays and one floating holiday. You can dress down unless we’re on show, and our team members are eligible for bonuses up to 10% of their base salary. Employees also receive a 401(k) with a 3% company contribution, paid maternity/paternity leave and comprehensive health, vision, dental, life, AD&D and LTD insurance, plus one paid professional membership to serve as a QMobius ambassador to a relevant organization.
The QMobius difference extends from how we service our clients. We value dedication, teamwork and commitment, as well as fun, learning and professional development. This is an opportunity to work with an awesome group of seasoned team members. For more on our award-winning agency, visit QMobius.com.
This position requires at least two years of experience supporting at least one national brand. Fluency in Spanish and work on Hispanic PR campaigns would also be a plus. Salary will depend on expertise and experience.
- Client support: Contribute to creation of marketing and communications plans that meet client objectives.Collaborate with a variety of team members and meet stringent deadlines in a fast-paced, demanding work environment. Manage multiple projects from conception to completion, anticipating challenges and ensuring deadlines and budgets are met. Build relationships with clients and colleague at all levels. Attend meetings, meet deadlines, troubleshoot problems, and draft recaps. Manage vendors.
- Content development: Consistently produce high quality internal and external communications content. Write, edit and proofread materials, ensuring quality and consistency with appropriate writing styles.
- Media relations: Cultivate media contacts. Generate story and pitch angles based on research and insights; draft press releases, pitches and other materials to effectively tell brand stories; develop targeted media lists; pitch media and influencers; conduct media monitoring and analyze results; help manage media requests; draft coverage reports and report media clips in real time.
- Social media: Help develop and implement strategies to support client brands. Assist with community management and influencer engagement. Develop social media content; monitor and track conversations; assist with online advertising campaigns; analyze results and draft reports.
- Marketing communications: Draft email content including newsletters and client prospective customer communications; assist with campaign strategy and development, messaging and creative. Measure effectiveness of campaigns; prepare comprehensive reports and analysis.
- Events: Assist with event planning and execution.
- Research and reporting: Conduct research and analysis. Assist with qualitative and quantitative research projects. Develop presentations, proposals and reports.
- Agency growth: Aid in new business process including idea contribution, research and proposal preparation. Commit to continuous learning; set and pursue stretch goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, marketing or related field.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience supporting national brands or accounts.
- Strong writing and story-telling skills, demonstrated through writing samples/portfolio. Excellent verbal communications skills and the ability to effectively communicate with team members and clients across multiple levels. Well versed in Associated Press (AP) Style.
- Proven track record of earned media coverage and securing coverage in national, regional and local outlets.
- Social media experience. Developing content, assisting in community management, and executing programs.
- Experience with, and understanding of, integrated marketing efforts, including knowledge of new social media trends, pop-culture moments and more.
- Strong business judgment and decision-making skills. Project and self-management skills with the ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment. History as a self-starter who can drive initiatives from start to completion, requiring little oversight or direction.
- Detail-oriented, creative thinker with proven problem-solving skills. Ability to prioritize projects and assignments, communicate progress and deliver on time.
- Proactive and strong interpersonal skills to work in a collaborative environment.
- A genuine passion for serving clients, a desire to learn and stay on top of best practices, and the ability to contribute meaningful insights to our team.
- Familiarity with Mac Systems and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Photoshop, Cision, TVEyes, AspireIQ, Meltwater, Sprout Social and social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik Tok and Snap Chat. Experience with paid media (banner ads, Facebook Business Manager, etc.) is a plus.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to Careers@QMobius.com, indicating the position title in your subject line.