|Date Posted||October 1, 2019|
We are seeking a candidate who is highly organized, dependable, smart and able to juggle multiple client social media accounts. The person will work on managing traditional PR & integrated marketing accounts, along with some digital marketing projects with a proactive, problem-solving attitude alongside a senior manager and vice president. The role includes pitching, problem solving, research, writing and contributing to the overall account strategy. The ideal candidate will be resourceful, independent and a critical thinker who has experience working collaboratively across various team like PR, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, Events, etc.
The candidate should have agency experience working on multiple clients and accounts and some in-house experience is great too.
Must be open to a fast paced environment! Every day is different and can be difficult at times. The candidate will be responsible for engaging with the wider team and direct report via email, phone, text, WhatsApp, Skype and FaceTime. Some travel may be required depending on client needs.
Our ideal Assistant Account Executive, Digital will have:
- An interest in all things social media, email marketing, and traditional Public Relations
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to cultivate relationships with media, influencers, vendors and sponsors
- Knowledge of social media marketing strategies, ad management, paid media, organic social media, access to social platforms, content management, public relations and best practices
- Experience creating multiple content calendars for social media, writing captions, selecting hashtags and selecting product photography
- Experience managing graphic designers on briefs, content vision and photography needs
- Ability to articulate your content needs and content calendar clearly to clients and senior manager
- Strong background in Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Planoly and Sprout Social
- Client relations experience
- Ability to utilize Cision
- Interpersonal skills and strong writing skills
- Interest in pop culture categories like beauty, fashion, art, music and wellness
- Optional: Experience in photography
- Plus: Google ad management
- Manage a portfolio of client traditional and social media accounts
- Contribute to client ideas and strategies
- Pitch PR and marketing opportunities
- Assist with social media content calendars and design vision on a weekly basis and adhere to weekly deadlines
- Manage all client content natively and via Planoly by selecting imagery, using filters, writing captions and using appropriate hashtags and geotags
- Oversee monthly reports; able to articulate report successes and challenges
- Win client trust and build and develop long term relationships
Monthly Freelance Fee: based on experience
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to Laila@PRVEIN.com.