|Date Posted||January 8, 2020|
PR VEIN, a boutique strategic marketing communications agency, is seeking an Assistant Account Executive, Digital to assist with traditional and integrated marketing accounts, along with some digital marketing projects. Our ideal candidate for this junior role is highly organized, resourceful, independent and a critical thinker who can juggle multiple projects.
The AAE should have a proactive, problem-solving attitude and have some experience working collaboratively across various teams like PR, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, Events, etc. The role includes pitching, research, writing and contributing to the overall account strategy for our fashion, beauty, lifestyle and medical/aesthetic clients.
- An interest in all things social media, email marketing and traditional public relations
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to cultivate relationships with media, influencers, vendors and sponsors
- Knowledge of social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Planoly, etc.)
- Experience creating content calendars for social media, writing captions, selecting hashtags and selecting product photography
- Strong writing skills
- Interest in pop culture categories like fashion, beauty, art, music and wellness
- Optional: Experience in photography
- Plus: Google Ad management
- Assist with a portfolio of traditional PR and social media accounts
- Contribute to client ideas and strategies
- Pitch PR and marketing opportunities
- Assist with social media content calendars and design vision on a weekly basis and adhere to weekly deadlines
- Manage all client content natively and via Planoly by selecting imagery, using filters, writing captions and using appropriate hashtags and geotags
- Oversee monthly client reports and articulate key successes and challenges
- Report to senior manager and VP
Candidates should have at least 1 year of PR experience. Must be open to a fast-paced environment! Every day is different and can be challenging at times. Some travel may be required depending on client needs.
Monthly Freelance Fee: based on experience. If you feel you are qualified for this position, please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to Laila@PRVEIN.com.