|Date Posted||November 1, 2019|
PR VEIN, a boutique strategic marketing communications agency, is seeking an Assistant Account Executive, Digital to work on traditional and integrated marketing accounts, along with some digital marketing projects. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, resourceful, independent and a critical thinker who can juggle multiple projects.
The AAE should have a proactive, problem-solving attitude and have experience working collaboratively across various teams like PR, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, Events, etc. The role includes pitching includes pitching, problem solving, research, writing and contributing to the overall account strategy for our fashion, beauty, health, wellness, lifestyle and aesthetic clients.
- An interest in all things social media, email marketing and traditional public relations
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to cultivate relationships with media, influencers, vendors and sponsors
- Knowledge of social media marketing strategies, ad management, organic social media, access to social platforms, content scheduling and best practices
- Experience creating content calendars for social media, writing captions, selecting hashtags and selecting product photography
- Strong background in Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Planoly and Sprout Social
- Client relations experience
- Strong writing skills
- Interest in pop culture categories like fashion, beauty, art, music and wellness
- Optional: Experience in photography
- Plus: Google Ad management
- Manage a portfolio of traditional PR and social media accounts
- Contribute to client ideas and strategies
- Pitch PR and marketing opportunities
- Assist with social media content calendars and design vision on a weekly basis and adhere to weekly deadlines
- Manage all client content natively and via Planoly by selecting imagery, using filters, writing captions and using appropriate hashtags and geotags
- Oversee monthly client report; able to articulate key successes and challenges
- Win client trust and build and develop long-term relationships
The candidate should have 1-2 years of agency experience working on multiple clients and accounts; some in-house experience is great too. Must be open to a fast-paced environment! Every day is different and can be difficult at times. The candidate will be responsible for engaging with the wider team and direct report via email, phone, text and Skype. Some travel may be required depending on client needs.
Monthly Freelance Fee: based on experience. If you feel you are qualified for this position, please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to Laila@PRVEIN.com.