|Date Posted||August 9, 2019|
We love PR, and have a great time doing it! Master Plan Communications (MPC) is a full-service PR agency based in Southern California serving brands in youth culture, action sports, technology and business-to-business. To support the company’s B2B practice focusing on tech and supply chain, the agency recently opened an office in Fort Worth and is looking to grow. MPC is looking for an individual with a strong sense of responsibility; a willingness to learn from the team; strong writing skills; positive attitude; ability to interchangeably work with the team and individually.
MPC’s clients include: ThirtyTwo, Fox Racing, Gordini Gloves, Igloo, Tillys Life Center, Woodward, Wheel Pros, Hannibal Industries, Twinlode Automation, The Lex Group, TATRO and many others.
Determination of AAE/AE will be based on experience.
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS:
- Proof news releases, plans and pitches
- Write and distribute news releases and pitches
- Assist/attend media events, trade show campaigns and press tours
- Update social media sites on behalf of clients
- Create reports summarizing media coverage, outreach and events
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients and media contacts
- Monitor PR campaigns and their results through creating coverage reports
- A minimum of two years of public relations experience is required, with a Bachelor’s degree in Communications or a related field.
- The ability to work well independently, with excellent follow through skills and self-initiative is required for this position.
- The candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate skills on MS Office applications and Adobe Photoshop are also important for this role, familiarity with Cision, Critical Mention are appreciated.
To apply, please submit resume to: email@example.com