|Date Posted||May 20, 2021|
Dallas-based PR agency seeks strategic, driven and creative assistant account executive to join our nationally recognized “no-jerks” culture. Located in the Design District, the award-winning agency serves national, regional and local food, restaurant, retail, franchise and lifestyle brands.
Candidates for this position will have the opportunity to learn all facets of PR, including media and influencer relations, account service, crisis communications, event planning and internal communications. Key duties will include researching and sharing industry information and trends with account teams; assisting in project, document and strategy development; writing press materials and pitches; developing media/influencer lists; conducting media/influencer relations; and compiling coverage reports.
As an account team member, candidate should present a professional demeanor and actively participate in client status calls and meetings, and help plan, coordinate and execute client events. Other key functions include assisting in SPM’s editorial process as a proofreader; actively participating in all-agency brainstorming sessions; and supervising interns on projects.
The requirements to be an assistant account executive at SPM Communications are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations or a related field from a four-year accredited college or university
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ PR experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Ability to manage multiple projects and multiple priorities
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Social media knowledge and experience a plus
Please send resume to Loren Rutledge at firstname.lastname@example.org.