|Date Posted||April 29, 2019|
SPM Communications seeks a strategic, driven and creative account supervisor for nationally recognized “no-jerks” culture. Our team serves major food, restaurant and retail brands.
Candidate should be able to organize, manage and lead account teams and projects, PR strategy, planning and budgets. Candidate should have outstanding account service skills that include the ability to lead the client and knowledge of the client’s industry.
Other key job functions include the development and execution of client PR plans, crisis communications, spokesperson media training and media relations
The requirements to be an account supervisor at SPM Communications are:
- Previous PR agency experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations or a related field from a four-year accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 6-7 years’ PR experience, with at least two years of project management experience and the majority at a PR agency.
- Past management experience, agency experience and preferred background in retail, restaurant or food PR.
- Proven ability to lead and direct staff in a competitive, high-energy environment.
- Strong organization, budget and project management skills.
- Decision making including budgeting, resources and account service procedures.
- Solid social media knowledge and relevant applications for clients.
- Well-versed in AP style and familiar with PR measurement and research tools.
Please send resume and two writing samples to Mary Kate Jeffries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPM was founded on the idea that “life’s too short to work with jerks.” That simple (and true!) thought became our “no jerks” policy that is at the core of our culture.”No jerks” means we work with clients and brands we trust, and foster an atmosphere of mutual respect among agency leadership, team members and clients. The result is a creative, collaborative culture where we can do great work, enjoy our workdays, learn from each other and grow professionally and personally.
Want to join our team? We also offer competitive pay & benefits that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K match, continuing education opportunities, paid time off for volunteering and Flex Fridays. Oh, and we love our dogs and we bring them to work with us!