|Date Posted||June 2, 2019|
Marketing and PR firm in Grapevine is seeking an account manager. The position offers a flexible schedule and remote working; will need to be in the office one day a week and attend client meetings/events as needed. Estimate 15-20 hours per week to start.
- Manage 2-3 accounts and assist with projects for other clients.
- Serve as primary contact between client and agency, contractors, vendors and other organizations.
- Oversee all aspects of client projects, including concept/campaign development, implementation and measuring results.
- Produce and/or assist in creation of PR and marketing materials, including press releases, blogs, social media content, brochures, ads, and email marketing.
- Conduct media outreach on behalf of clients.
- Attend client meetings and events.
- Maintain project log of duties and ensure all deadlines are met.
- Provide weekly updates to agency and monthly reports to clients.
- Degree in marketing, PR, journalism or communications.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a marketing/PR role, preferably in an agency.
- Excellent writing skills and familiarity with AP style.
- Experience managing social media platforms and content development.
- Ability to provide creative ideas and strategic thinking.
- Knowledge of email marketing and graphic design software.
- Ability to work independently.
- Organized, dependable and detail-oriented.
- Well-spoken and professional appearance.
To be considered for this position, send resume along with cover letter (include hourly rate requirement) and recent work examples (written, creative and digital) to email@example.com.