|Location||14850 Montfort Drive, Suite 190, LB 39, Dallas|
|Date Posted||September 3, 2021|
Is quality of life important to you? It is to us!!! If you agree, we would love to hear from you.
The award-winning TrizCom Public Relations is looking for a highly driven team member to join our firm during an exciting time of growth.
Since 2008, TrizCom PR provides an exciting work environment where you can grow your professional skills, challenge the status quo, help our brand partners achieve their goals and objectives while maintaining a solid work-life balance. We believe that balance in our lives enables us to be our most creative, resulting in tremendous success for our partners. The culture we have created promotes a fun, collaborative, flexible and supportive workplace.
About TrizCom PR:
We're a team of ridiculously creative, savvy PR and communications professionals.
We provide knowledgeable strategic counsel and tackle communications challenges head-on, finding sometimes obscure paths to extraordinary solutions.
We create and execute genuinely imaginative, custom communications ideas that build buzz, jolt brand awareness and build relationships.
We are scrappy, persistently resourceful and passionately competitive.
We are empathetic, agile strategists who rely on data, research, due diligence and elbow grease to redefine what is possible.
You'll need to have excellent communications skills, almost unreal time management skills and a desire to cultivate and secure strategic media – print, broadcast, online, etc. Demonstrated track record in developing and implementing short- and long-term media, community relations and public relations plans, and the ability to work effectively within a team is also required. Proven relationships with existing media contacts, regional, national and associated trade outlets are needed. Our ideal candidate must be willing to be hands-on and have the initiative to work and learn fast in a boutique-style environment. You will be juggling multiple projects, so you must be self-motivated, have a positive attitude, have great storytelling traits and be a strong leader!
The AE may manage 3-4 accounts independently with a junior AE and intern support. Accounts will primarily be within their dedicated practice area that may cross other practices based on staffing needs. This position reports to the Founder and President of TrizCom PR, Jo Trizila.
Essential Responsibilities/Duties include:
- Responsible for content - earned, shared, owned and paid media
- Establishing and maintaining a valued relationship with the stakeholders and key audiences on behalf of our partners
- Ability to implement a variety of strategies that may include media relations, community relations, influencer campaigns, speaking engagements, grassroots initiatives and management of critical business-building programs, to name a few
- Establish goals, data-driven objectives and strategies for media/analyst relations campaigns
- Develop relationships with media from local community papers, regional, national and trade, plus analysts and other industry influencers
- Manage all accounts' media inquiries, including communication of a brand's position and messaging during media interviews
- Serve as primary contact with journalists (print, broadcast, online and social media), analysts and other industry influencers
- Develop and execute the partner's communications plan along with an editorial calendar
- Write content (pitches, articles, releases)
- Study demographic data to identify desired target audiences
- Evaluate content, ratings and audience composition of a wide range of media vehicles to determine which would most effectively reach the target audience
- Ability to cross-pollinate accounts
- Implement new strategies to ensure communications are in concert with rapidly changing technologies
- Interpret and deliver analytics reports based on KPIs
- Assists on administrative assignments for the firm as necessary and as time permits
- Assist with new partner meetings and proposals
- Must possess excellent writing, editing and communication skills
- Must pay close attention to detail
- Must be proficient in using the Microsoft Office suite of products, as well as knowledge of other internet tools and technologies such as TrendKite, Cision, Mention, TV Eyes, (or similar programs)
- Must be proficient in AP Style
- Familiar with the PESO model, a plus
- Minimum five to eight years experience working in public relations and with media (broadcast, print, online or social media) as an account executive, preferably within an agency environment
- Bachelor's degree required
- Self-starters who can manage their time effectively
- Excellent media relations skills
- Must be able to think creatively and be an excellent storyteller
- Over the top creative writer
- Proven social and digital media expertise
- Creative, strategic thinker
- Strong initiative, leadership skills and work ethic
- Proven ability to creatively write copy and place pitches, press releases, case studies, blogs, white papers, reports and business correspondence
- Superior interpersonal skills – oral and written, as well as analytical and practical problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel locally – the position requires approximately 10% of local travel to external partners, media interviews and offsite/after-hours meetings and events
- Experience promoting lifestyle and events a plus
- The role requires drive and a sense of accountability because the day-to-day working environment will involve very little direct supervision
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish/English)
Join Our Team!
For more information on TrizCom PR, go to www.TrizCom.com TrizCom PR is certified by the NWBOC as a Woman-Owned Business.
Follow TrizCom PR on social media:
- Twitter: @TrizComPR
Job Type: Full-time
TrizCom PR is located at 14850 Montfort Drive, Suite 190, LB 39, Dallas, TX 75254
To apply, please send an email of interest with a CV to email@example.com.