|Date Posted||February 6, 2020|
Culver Communications Group, LLC has an immediate opening for a full time public relations account executive. We are an award-winning, growing, independently owned agency located downtown.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, industrious and well organized Public Relations Executive who can lead and manage Client accounts with our agency known for its creativity and superior Client service.
Culver Public Relations has clients in a wide array of industries including hospitality, healthcare, commercial real estate, education, nonprofit and technology.
We are looking for a professional with a strong work ethic, enjoys a fast pace and a keen curiosity about our Client industries and news in general. Primary functions are proactive and reactive media relations, developing PR and social media strategies, event coordination, community relations and client management.
- B.A./B.S. in public relations, communications, journalism or related field
- A minimum of two years direct PR experience
- A proven track record of strategic planning and successful account management
- Thorough understanding and experience generating local, regional and national media coverage
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
Please send your resume and writing sample to info@CulverPR.com.