|Date Posted||July 29, 2019|
Seeking an ambitious and creative Account Executive for an opportunity within a Dallas-based public relations and marketing agency. Highly varied role in demonstrating media knowledge within an exciting range of hospitality, retail, and entertainment clients. Solid PR background required with a proven track record in generating media coverage and social media content.
- cultivate relationships with local journalists, trade outlets, social media influencers, and bloggers
- draft press releases, pitch story ideas, handle media inquiries, coordinate interviews, and photoshoots
- gather media placements and generate quantitative reports
- manage and create content on multiple social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snap Chat)
- assist with paid search and social campaigns while analyzing the performance
- oversee multiple client Mail Chimp email accounts - lists, implementation, and analysis reports
- event planning and management - track RSVPs, coordinate vendors, create timelines and handle onsite coordination
Candidate should have excellent research, writing, and editing skills. Must be a highly organized, detail-orientated, self-starter with the ability to multi-task.
Full-time position in a casual work environment. Minimum one to three years of relevant work or internship experience preferred with a bachelor’s degree. Proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Dropbox, and Cision. Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or Loomly is a bonus. Generous paid time off and holidays, among other perks. Health insurance stipend.
Founded in 2008, Jackson Public Relations is a public relations firm specializing in media relations, event production, digital media and brand building services. For more information, visit www.jackson-pr.com.
Please send resume and examples of work to email@example.com.