|Location||450 Century Pkwy #250, Allen, Texas 75013, Remote|
|Date Posted||July 6, 2021|
DFW-based PR and marketing communications agency BizCom Associates has an immediate opening for an Account Executive to support our growing roster of high-profile clients.
Among the primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Working with Vice President and other divisions to develop client strategies and campaigns, including participation in client planning and client meetings.
- Working with media relations, digital and design teams on successful execution of client campaigns.
- Monitoring and providing analysis of campaign results to the agency teams and clients.
- Supervision of Account Managers and Interns as needed.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 3-5 years PR or marketing experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- Creative thinking and ability to develop effective PR and marketing campaigns and strategies for clients in a variety of industries.
- Self-starter who enjoys taking the lead on projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Organization and problem solving skills.
- Quick retention of information and an ability to apply feedback in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of media relations and social media strategies.
This is a remote, work-from-anywhere position.
Please send your resume and a link to your portfolio to Scott White at firstname.lastname@example.org.