|Date Posted||January 23, 2020|
If you are looking for a fun, fast-paced and creative place to launch your career Mod Op is it. We are on a fast growth track and have a position for an Account Coordinator with a positive attitude and strong work ethic who can multi-task, is organized and ambitious. You will build your marketing career while contributing daily to the success of the agency clients. The Account Coordinator will develop and maintain a working-level understanding of assigned client’s industries, priorities, products/services and strategic communication plan. He or she is responsible for handling the administration and execution of specific projects and delivering work on time.
- Managing specific projects and programs with supervisor support
- Keeping team members and clients informed on project status
- Developing weekly status reports and monthly performance reports
- Compiling and communicating competitive information
- Initiating projects and scheduling tasks and deliverables
- Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and discussions
- Fielding and processing internal information requests
You'll need a bachelor's degree, 1-2 years of experience in communications and stellar verbal, written and analytical skills. You must love solving problems and despise the slow lane.
Mod Op has you covered with a competitive salary, a great environment, medical/dental insurance, 401(K), plus a generous vacation policy and holiday schedule.
Send your resume to Mike Crawford, firstname.lastname@example.org.