Get social with DFW.
The 4th busiest airport in the world is looking for a digital rock star who knows how to deliver a message that resonates with more than 67 million customers. We’re looking for a storyteller who understands social analytics and knows how to put that data to work to help grow our content-focused Corporate Communications team. Whether its Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest or even our employee intranet site, you know how to engage with your audience through video, photos and creative copy. DFW has a large socail following and is one of the most engaged airports in the country. You can work with a fun, fast-paced team that checks off measurable goals, all while having a blast.
What you will be doing:
- Work as part of a cross-functional Communications and Marketing team to identify story ideas and campaigns that can be developed into multimedia content for multiple platforms, including internal and external sites.
- Assist in reporting on metrics relevant to social media and digital platforms, including internal and external facing websites and mobile app.
- Maintain and populate the social media publishing calendar with upcoming content.
- Produce and distribute daily, weekly, quarterly and special topic social media coverage reports and summaries to keep up on the latest social media trends.
- Help identify habits of our online customers and suggest ways to reach a broader audience.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, journalism, or related field.
- Two (2) years of experience in managing social media and/or related digital channels.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
- Experience in a travel-related, transportation, aviation or government organization.
- Experience in an organization with a focus on customer service.
- Experience with multimedia composition and editing, including photo and video editing skills.
- Experience in engaging in crisis communications.
- Experience with social listening tools like Sprout Social and Rival IQ.
- Experience with scheduling tool Loomly.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees, and over the past five years we achieved almost every strategic objective and performance goal that we set out to achieve.
Success is made possible because of the diverse talents of nearly 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional Airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join our Communications & Marketing department and help us re-imagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW and live and work with purpose.?
Customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join our Communications & Marketing department and help us re-imagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW and live and work with purpose.