ALLIED GLOBAL MARKETING, the world’s leading entertainment, culture and lifestyle agency, is seeking an ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE / PUBLICIST in the Dallas, TX office.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic professional and strategic thinker that will lead publicity and promotional campaigns. Creating innovative events and executing flawless campaigns for clients is a daily standard along with social media savvy and relationship marketing.
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Drive ongoing communication with clients on behalf of the publicity, promotion and event efforts and ensure that all reporting is accurate and delivered to the client as agreed upon by the campaign
- Manage and execute innovative publicity placement for releases, launches, junkets, premieres, PA Tours and events
- Oversee the development and management of a cross-practice publicity list including multi-cultural, specialty/niche, influencers and word-of-mouth.
- Anticipate PR challenges and seize opportunities
Leadership and New Business
- Effectively manage and coach interns/trainees and junior staff
- Participate in the development of new business pitches including business research and proposal development; actively participates in brainstorming and strategy sessions
- Minimum of 3 years in entertainment/lifestyle or global brand marketing or similar, relevant experience
- Demonstrate superior writing and editing skills for client materials and plans
Send resume and intro letter to email@example.com