PR INTERN | JOB DESCRIPTION
We have an immediate opportunity for an intern to join our growing lifestyle and hospitality agency. The right candidate will be an excellent writer, social media savvy, and have a grasp on media relations and digital marketing.
This is an excellent PAID opportunity to earn valuable experience and PR knowledge in a fun, fast-paced environment.
The MCA Group is a Dallas-based agency with a national presence, specializing in the hospitality and lifestyle industries. If you love all things food, drink, travel and lifestyle and working hard to achieve results for clients, we’d love to chat!
- Providing support to account services teams with daily tasks, including drafting press materials, maintaining media lists, conducting research, creating reports, developing and tracking editorial calendars and assisting with media outreach.
- Providing support to social media managers by scheduling social posts, assisting with content calendars, and tracking analytics.
- Ability to assist with all steps of event planning, including venue research, invitation/RSVP management, vendor selection, and day-of management.
- Attending and assisting with events including grand openings, media dinners, ribbon cuttings, etc.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in public relations or other relevant field.
- Minimum one previous internship experience, ideally at an agency.
- Strong attention to detail, along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of social networks and current trends in the digital/media landscapes.
- Ability to assist with numerous projects at once.
- Must be able to work a set weekly schedule of minimum 20 hours a week.
- Ability to attend and assist with weeknight events.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org