In this role, you will assist with coordinating public relations activities to promote the company’s reputation and brand. In partnership with business unit leads and peers, you will develop and amplify content for external audiences to support various strategic communications initiatives.
The Public Relations Manager role will report to the Associate VP of Public Relations.
- Create, manage edit/approval process, and publish press releases for ongoing business as usual needs.
- Assist with management of media inquiries including setting up interviews, message preparation for spokespeople, drafting of briefing sheets and follow-up with reporters.
- Develop contributed articles and op-eds for trade publications, and assist in the development of media version company produced materials.
- Prepare monthly PR summaries that detail earned placements, press releases and blogs.
- Track release performance measures.
- Collaborate with external PR agencies on media inquiries and pitch story ideas directly to media outlets.
- Support management of the company newsroom and publication of the Daily Newswire and blogs.
- Partner with the Sales and Finance teams to draft press releases announcing members’ wins/gains.
- Manage submissions for company award recognition and presentation opportunities at industry events.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 5 or more years’ experience in a public relations or agency media relations organization preferred.
- Proficiency in AP Style writing.
- Experience with publishing and social media web content management tools.
TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB GO TO WWW.VIZIENTINC.COM CAREERS OR SELECT THE LINK BELOW: