Seeking ambitious and creative PR and Digital Media Manager for opportunity within a Dallas-based public relations and marketing agency. Highly varied role to demonstrate media knowledge within an exciting range of hospitality, retail and entertainment clients. Solid PR background required with proven track record in generating media coverage and social media content.
- cultivate relationships with journalists, social media influencers and bloggers
- draft press releases, pitch story ideas, handle media inquiries, coordinate interviews and photo shoots
- gather media placements and generate quantitative reports
- manage and create content on multiple social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snap Chat)
- direct paid search and social campaigns while analyzing performance
- oversee multiple Mail Chimp email accounts - lists, implementation and analysis reports
- assist with event planning and management - track RSVPs, coordinate vendors, create timelines and handle onsite coordination
Candidate should have excellent research, writing and editing skills. Must be a highly organized, detail-orientated, self-starter with the ability to multi-task.
Full time position in a casual work environment. Minimum 3 to 5 years relevant work experience preferred with bachelor’s degree. Proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Dropbox and Cision. Experience with Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop are a bonus. Generous paid time off and holidays, among other perks. Health insurance stipend.
Founded in 2008, Jackson Public Relations is a public relations, special events and marketing firm specializing in media relations, event production, digital media and brand building services.
Please send resume and examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.