Bolt Public Relations, an award-winning, independently owned public relations, marketing, events and digital marketing agency with offices in California, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Texas, is looking for an experienced PR pro to join our Dallas, Texas, team! This is a public relations position with primary functions that include account leadership, team management, media relations and writing, event coordination and community relations.
- A minimum of three years direct PR experience in an agency
- A proven track record of successful account management
- At least one year of management experience
- Established media relationships
- Thorough understanding and proven experience generating quality press coverage regionally and nationally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Fundamental knowledge of effective social media marketing
Essential responsibilities include:
- Media relations, including strategy, proactive outreach and interview coordination
- Account leadership and strategy development
- Team management and project delegation
- Client relations, including daily communication and weekly reports
- Copywriting and collateral development, including press releases, media advisories, newsletters, articles, press kits, case studies and more
Bolt PR offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation time, medical insurance and a 401K plan.
To be considered, please send your cover letter and resume to CareerTX@boltpr.com.