This is an excellent opportunity to build a career in a fun, challenging and rewarding agency environment.
The coordinator supports the public relations team at M/C/C by:
- developing press releases
- creating weekly social media plans
- writing abstracts for trade show speaking opportunities
- maintaining media lists
- assisting with media and blogger relations
- other support functions
In addition, a top priority is contributing to the success of our clients as well as contributing to the creative and collaborative culture of the agency.
Candidates should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree
- one to two years of experience in communications
- strong writing skills and be able to handle a variety of tasks at once
This position is for a self-starter. AP style proficiency, content marketing and social advertising experience is a plus.
We have you covered with a competitive salary, a great environment, medical/dental insurance, 401(K), plus a generous vacation policy and holiday schedule. Excellent opportunity for advancement. Please forward resume and writing samples to Mike Crawford, email@example.com.