Excellent opportunity to build a career in a fun, challenging and rewarding agency environment.
The media coordinator supports the account and media team at MCC by:
- Building client media opportunity lists, identifying appropriate media and contacts
- Obtaining media outlet and programmatic advertising information
- Building information resources for plan consideration including site statics and opportunities
- Addressing invoice discrepancies with media outlets and confirming resolution
- Issuing insertion orders, change orders, cancellations
- Updating and distributing media plans to include all pertinent information, dates, insertion order numbers, etc.
- Distributing RFPs to media outlets, follow up and manage response
- Confirming inventory availability
- Contacting media reps for site information, rates, delivery, make goods, appointments with agency or client
Candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- One to two years of experience in communications
- Strong communications skills and ability to handle a variety of tasks at once
We have you covered with a competitive salary, a great environment, medical/dental insurance, 401(K), plus a generous vacation policy and holiday schedule. Excellent opportunity for advancement. Please forward resume to Mike Crawford, firstname.lastname@example.org.