The Expo Group is seeking a creative marketer to join our team in Irving, Texas. At The Expo Group, we believe that success comes from creating trusted partnerships fueled by personal emotional connections, and we believe that the right people are what makes that happen. This is an opportunity for you to join a high-performing team in a dynamic and exponentially growing company.
The Expo Group’s new Marketing Manager will be responsible for assisting in activities related to conceptualizing and implementing market strategy and achieving marketing targets. Specific responsibilities include business development, social media planning and execution, market research and analytics, following through on promotions and advertising, and coordination with our sales teams.
If this is the job for you, then you will…
- Collaborate with marketing and communications leaders on the integrated marketing communications plan and the strategies, tactics and resources necessary to achieve system and goals.
- Support the design, development and implementation of new products and services.
- Compile market and competitor analysis as needed so we know what they are up to.
- Utilize current and improve upon marketing reporting functions to track, measure and analyze performance across all channels, including the ones yet to be invented.
- Know your way around a Google Analytics report.
- Ensure all integrated marketing communications are coordinated, support plan objectives and are an effective expenditure of resources.
- Have your own Twitch channel in your spare time, or at least thought about it.
- Believe in the importance of internal communications functions and serving colleagues
- Assist in tracking budgets and invoices, able to manage purchase order and reconciliation processes.
- Be proficient in Salesforce and Marketing Automation Systems including Pardot to personally deploy email marketing campaigns.
- Write and submit award nominations, speaker pitches and creative briefs.
- Assist in creating and curating content for internal and external blogs.
- Design and deploy social media postings across multiple channels to support current campaigns, special initiatives and overall company messaging
- Prepare presentations in Power Point, Excel, Word, Sway formats. And present them.
- Organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Pick up trash on the office floor even if you didn’t drop it.
- Bring new ideas to a team of creative doers.
- Have been to a trade show
- Share armrest with fellow passengers on some work travel required.
This is what we need you to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related discipline
- 6+ years’ related experience
- Proof you are a creator and a doer, not just a thinker and what-ifer
- Servant Leader
- Teamwork Orientation
- Strategic Thinking
- Comfortable with Change
- Marketing Street Smarts and Book Smarts
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required by personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the company.