The Marketing Coordinator will play a role in bringing the Forty Five Ten brand to life in compelling and imaginative ways. Keeping the customer front-of-mind, we strive to drive fierce loyalty and brand love through unflagging relevance and resonance.
The Marketing Coordinator will assist in executing Forty Five Ten’s marketing strategy through the tactical management of all digital channels to drive customer acquisition, site traffic, conversion, and revenue for Forty Five Ten.
- Manage digital marketing channels to support e-commerce and retail businesses.
- Manage programs to drive volume in stores and online in order to achieve direct response and branding objectives.
- End-to-end production management of seasonal and BAU campaigns, including photoshoot production and collateral production management.
- Request, organize and manage all seasonal imagery, vendor information for creative, marketing and sales use.
- Develop media plans for vendors to drive sales, including sending vendors Forty Five Ten campaign images and collateral relating to their product.
- Manage seasonal list of lines coordinating with the merchant team to ensure accuracy.
- Send vendors Forty Five Ten campaign images and collateral relating to their product.
- Coordinate with CRM manager to ensure lists are ready for mailings to vendors and press.
- Ensure all necessary information and collateral is provided to visual and retail teams for both in-store events and seasonal installations.
- Work with merchant teams to ensure all stores/departments/categories are represented when necessary in campaigns based on objectives, paying close attention to commercial investments and depth of product.
- Assist with organization on set, including: sample management, model dressing & styling prep.
- Liaising with creative agency on new job requests, timelines, budgets and deliverables across (but not limited to) all seasonal and BAU campaigns, visual installations, in-store signage, event invitations, brand decks, key gifting initiatives, packaging and stationery needs.
- Attend weekly meeting with merchant and sales teams to exchange social media and key marketing related messaging, plans and success stories.
- Managing Marketing and Events Calendar.
- Create graphic designs for emails, in-store signage and other collateral.
- Ensure advertising is confirmed and executed properly.
- Assist in executing local marketing strategy and events.
- Support Social Media Manager for events and as needed
The Ideal Candidate
Must be client focused and take initiative to resolve problems. Takes initiative to seek out responsibilities and follows through on all projects and tasks. Must possess strong organizational skills and demonstrate attention to detail. Has the ability to continue client relationships and address all client needs when the Brand Director is not available. Utilizes great time management and prioritizes daily tasks. Excels in technology and is well versed in social media platforms. Displays exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written. Available to work a flexible schedule that can include nights and weekends. Always portrays a professional and polished demeanor demonstrating confidence and a positive attitude. Has the ability to interact professionally and respectfully with people.
About Forty Five Ten:
Dallas-born boutique FORTY FIVE TEN merges fashion and art, inciting the new, the unconventional, the eclectic, and the inspired. The brand presents global luxury and emerging talent in women’s, men’s, design, and beauty.
Please email resume, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com.