The Marketing Communications Manager will execute marketing and communications programs designed to increase membership, member value and improve member retention and communications. Responsibilities include developing and executing plans to increase new memberships, non-dues revenue and support membership participation and engagement efforts. Support revenue goals for member products and programs in annual business plan. This position works with business units to identify the marketing and communications opportunity and member need and then develops high impact, relevant marketing communications targeting different PRSM and non-member segments.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Planning – Executes PRSM marketing/communications programs to identify, engage and convert non-members to members; increase member value through marketing campaigns that increase member engagement and non-dues revenue plus improve retention of existing members. Plans campaigns, communications programs and social media programs.
- Execution – Works closely with VP of Marcom and Membership to develop marketing plans and branding strategies for membership generation and product launches. Writes creative briefs for campaigns that provide clear insight to create effective marketing pieces.
- Product Launches - Spearheads new and revised product/program launches, and integrates them into overall marketing plan. To include an integrated marketing approach using print, email, social media, website, mobile technology and other marketing tactics appropriate for product and member segment.
- Email Communications. Plan email campaigns and create copy for email communications. Measure and monitor success of email campaigns.
- Social Media – Serves as primary manager for social media marketing and news distribution
- Print Production - Coordinates all marketing material printing and mailings for membership and association products (white papers, books, brochures, etc.) for maximum savings and quality of products. Works with designers and printers, bids work, and signs off on final proofs before production. May be called upon to design Infographics and other design work.
- Analytics- Uses analytics and key metrics to measure success and reports results to stakeholders quarterly. Monitors data integrity consistently and initiates improvements continually.
- Budget Management – Will assist in monitoring marketing budgets and process invoices for approval.
- Vendor Management – Works cross functionally to select and manage vendors. Responsible for project and budget management.
To apply, please forward the following:
- A T-Style Cover Letter
- A current resume
- A short statement of why you should be PRSM’s next Marketing Communications Manager
- Salary history for the last five years
Applicants will be expected to bring samples of marketing materials they have produced, articles they have written and other examples that demonstrate their proficiencies. Please contact Bruce Condit, firstname.lastname@example.org.