- Job Title: Marketing Associate
- Experience: College Grad – 3-5 years +/-
- Salary range: TBD (based on experience and skills)
- Location: Dallas
- Reports to: Marketing Director
- Conferences & Tradeshows – Outgoing, personal, excellent conversationalist with confidence
- Assist Marketing Director prepare for various technical conferences, tradeshows and speaking engagements (approximately 8-10 per year).
- Work with potential speakers, work conference expo booths, order give-aways, merchandising, etc. Potential for travel.
- Organized and detail-oriented. Can handle projects without day-to-day supervision.
- Interest and familiarity with technology industry. Have familiarity with software tech industry, preferably with some meaningful experience in the industry, e.g., as a developer, tester, tech writer, etc.
- Content editing – excellent writer and editor.
- Able to take technical documents written by developers and turn into American-English blog posts, web articles, social media, etc.
- Ability to create a blog post draft from a webinar transcript and recording; get feedback from the presenter and moderator, then do final edits for posting.
- Edit and submit press releases.
- Digital marketing – Proficient knowledge on crafting the right message for the right audience
- Social media: knowledge with social media (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter);
- Marketing automation knowledge (Pardot): able to draft mass email campaigns, track metrics
- Some technical/software development knowledge a plus.
Bachelors Degree and/or related experience
- Compensation: TBD Based on experience
- Excellent medical & dental benefits, including HSA allowance
- Flexible, casual work environment, in a cutting-edge, rapidly growing technology services company