This position performs complex professional work in a highly collaborative university environment providing event planning, marketing, development and communications tasks for the TWU Libraries. Responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and directing events hosted/sponsored by the TWU Libraries on and off campus;
- Serving as a liaison between the TWU Libraries and the Office of Marketing & Communication;
- Coordinating and delivering marketing materials for the TWU Libraries in accordance with university communication initiatives, marketing plans, web style guidelines and brand identity;
- Coordinating TWU Libraries social media and web presence; and
- Assisting with donor relations and correspondence.
Work is performed under general supervision of the Dean of Libraries and performance evaluation is based upon completion of assignments and result obtained. The performance evaluation is conducted through the performance evaluation system and in accordance with the university policies and procedures. Texas Woman’s University is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Disabled, Veterans and Other Protected Groups.
Job Code: IRC22776
Education: Master’s degree required. Degree in Higher Education Administration, Communications or related field preferred.
Experience: Five years of progressively responsible professional experience. Experience with marketing, event planning and social media platforms, preferred.
Compensation: $4,780.50 per month
Apply through the TWU Careers website: https://careers.twu.edu