The primary purpose of this position is to plan, implement and measure communications to support the company vision, strategy and brand. Responsibilities range from managing Integer’s brand reputation through engagement with external audiences via digital communications (social media and website) to showcasing thought leadership in trade publications to reinforcing a cohesive, values-based culture across a geographically dispersed workforce. This position is also responsible for assessing and anticipating communication needs across the organization and beyond areas of responsibility; coordinating decision making across multiple stakeholders; and, solving complex business problems using strong change leadership skills. This position must demonstrate exceptional business partnering and strategic thinking, as well as superior company knowledge and business acumen; must also be able to influence all levels of the company and external stakeholders to achieve strategic communication objectives.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Expert mastery of media and government relations; positions company well when responding to media inquiries; mitigates risks during crisis situations
- Designs, implements and measures the effectiveness of strategies, policies and programs to enhance the company reputation within the industry and local communities
- Defines company social media strategy and creates responses to inappropriate content
- Designs, develops, implements and measures the effectiveness of community relations strategies and programs
- Initiates programs that promote awareness of company strategy, goals and achievements
- Partners with key internal customers to develop communications that motivate
- Measures the effectiveness of channels and recommends improvements based on findings
- Serves as a company spokesperson and coaches leaders on how to respond to media
- Receives and evaluates requests for corporate donations; recommends action
- Represents Integer in community and civic programs; attends activities
- Develops and maintains enterprise-wide brand messaging and standards
- Performs other duties as required.
- Adheres to Integer’s Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, public relations or related discipline required
- Minimum Experience: 10+ years
Knowledge & Skills:
- Expert mastery of communications practices applied to support business and champion function
- Designs standards, plans and programs to create a consistent brand image
- Initiates and leads projects
- Analyzes audience needs to identify the most effective communications plan to influence behavior
- Self-motivated, able to juggle projects/clients to meet commitments (no supervision)
- Exceptional story teller (motivates action)
- Identifies and implements measurement tools to improve effectiveness of communications team
- Able to coach others on AP Style
- Mastery of MS suite
- Superior writing skills (ability to translate complex ideas into concise messages for both formal and informal communications)
At Integer, our vision and values are embedded in everything we do!
If you want to work for an organization that values customer focus, teamwork, respect, integrity, communication and innovation, apply now!