At Texas Instruments (TI), our customers are at the core of everything we do, and our Content Marketing program managers play a key role. The Content Marketing program manager is a member of a team responsible for managing global content strategy aligned to digital marketing objectives and elevating the reputation of TI as the leading provider of analog and embedded processing semiconductors and solutions, especially for industrial and automotive electronics. The position requires strong writing, editing and storytelling skills, including experience using various forms of written and visual content and earned, owned and paid channels to effectively reach the intended audience. This role plans and develops written content and multimedia, coaches engineering spokespeople and content creators, and edits content by technical subject matter experts.
The successful candidate is a collaborative team player adept at managing professional relationships and influencing without authority. This position offers a great opportunity to collaborate in a high-performing, fast-paced digital marketing team on topics and projects that are important to the company.
- Drive content marketing strategy for specific product categories aligned to company and business digital marketing objectives.
- Create and implement worldwide content plans and messaging that align with priority areas and topics.
- Provide communications counsel and develop plans to elevate key TI experts.
- Work closely with TI stakeholders, including marketing, business leaders, digital marketing and sales to understand relevant technology trends and customer needs.
- Apply best practices to create, curate, edit, publish, distribute and promote compelling content to attract and engage design engineers, and ultimately convert them to buy TI products and remain loyal customers.
- Make and manage writing assignments with TI authors and writing networks, and help oversee the editorial calendar.
- Manage and edit technical articles and trend stories such as blog posts.
- Develop compelling messaging and write news releases for major product or technology launches or business initiatives.
- Create stories, including social content, and collaborate with designers on creation of visual and video content related to TI technologies and reference designs.
- Engage with influencers, including performing the following:
- Drive creative digital strategies to foster relationships with key media and digital influencers, aligned to TI's digital and media strategy.
- Work with the public relations agency to identify, engage and brief key media influencers who cover industry trends.
- Prepare briefing materials and presentations.
- Use analytics to identify areas of success, opportunity and improvement, and continuously refine communications programs.
- Measure and report program results.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and global teams to plan and execute on optimal ways to target and reach key audiences in order to deliver highly effective communications.
- Manage multiple communications projects simultaneously to drive communications deliverables to established deadlines and standards, using effective project management.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations or a related field.
- 5-8 years of communications experience.
- A proven track record of producing high-quality, measurable, effective communications.
- Excellent storyteller in written and multimedia content.
- Able to tailor the story to specific audiences, including electrical engineers, business leaders and influencers, in keeping with the company’s brand story and voice.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Self-starter; proactive work style with a strong work ethic.
- A “can-do” person who is a quick study, and creative problem-solver.
- Strong project management skills.
- Collaborative team player.
- Strong analytical skills: able to analyze data and optimize content performance; able to translate complex information into simple, easy-to-understand language that engages the audience.
- Coachable; intrinsically motivated to achieve excellence, continually grow and learn new methods and approaches.
- Able to work with people at all levels of the company and influence without authority.
- Understands AP Style; able to learn and apply TI voice, writing standards and guidelines.
- Able to work well across teams in a matrixed environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience in the high-tech industry, preferably in a business-to-business environment.
- Experience with/affinity for handling highly technical information for an engineering audience, as well as translating the impact of technical advancements for a broader audience.
- Experience with various digital marketing software platforms for calendaring, collaboration and publishing.
- Experience in semiconductor, industrial or automotive market.
To be considered for this position, please apply online: https://ti.taleo.net/careersection/ti_ex_standard/jobdetail.ftl?job=190000DX&tz=GMT-06%3A00.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Primary Location: US-TX-Dallas
Work Locations: Dallas > South Campus
12500 TI Boulevard