Catalyst Corporate Federal Credit Union is seeking a Content Developer/Communication Coordinator to join the team. This position reports to the Communications and Marketing Manager and is located in the Plano, Texas headquarters.
Brief Position Description:
This position is primarily responsible for originating a high volume of written material used to increase awareness about Catalyst Corporate’s activities, expertise and services. The written material—such as news articles, testimonials and product descriptions, operational updates, scripts, press releases, event promotion and marketing copy—is used in various Catalyst Corporate communication channels, including its websites, emails, newsletters, blogs, social media and at corporate-hosted and sponsored events.
The position contributes to and coordinates production of publications such as Connect, SCAN and ACH Advisor.
The position also is responsible for assisting with ongoing website content management.
The position works closely with other team members to develop effective marketing and communication strategies and is a regular contributor to decision-making.
- Highly resourceful, productive and informative writer
- Exceptional grammar, proofing and editing skills
- At least 3-5 years professional writing experience
- Journalism sensibilities
- Copywriting skills and business writing sensibilities
- Marketing experience
- Must be proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree-preferably in Journalism
- Must be eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
- Ability to work with people at all levels within organizations
- Understanding of the financial services industry
- Experience creating and posting social media content
- Banking industry
- Located in Plano’s Legacy business district
- Approaching 40 years of service
- Average employee tenure of 13 years
- Federal holidays observed
- Health Care (Including Medical and Dental Insurance Choices)
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with matching contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Credit Union Membership
- Casual Environment
- Paid Covered Parking
- Onsite fitness facility with showers
- Access to onsite massage therapist and personal trainer
Catalyst Corporate is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com and include “Content Developer/Communication Coordinator" in the subject line.