Position Summary: Drives employee and stakeholder engagement through day-to-day execution of annual communications plan, including marketing collateral, newsletters, intranet site, podcasts and events for Medical City Healthcare’s Information Technology department.
Supervisor: Communications Manager
Employees Supervised: None
Duties Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Write and edit a wide range of print and digital communications copy.
- Create marketing collateral including presentations, infographics, posters, flyers and more.
- Manage intranet news site and biweekly employee e-newsletter.
- Record and edit podcasts and other corporate videos.
- Assist with award nominations, conference paper submissions and speaking proposals.
- Maintain department editorial calendar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of website and social media strategy and development.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to learn, prioritize and multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Hardworking, goal-oriented and well organized.
- Strong proofreading skills.
- Graphic design interest/experience preferred.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations or related field required
- 2+ years full-time communications experience
- Experience using Microsoft PowerPoint and Word to create polished documents
- Experience in a public relations agency setting
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Experience recording and editing corporate video