Cooper Smith Agency, a public relations, product placements and social media firm, has an immediate opening for an Account Executive for the firm’s Dallas office, located in the historic Bishop Arts District. CSA’s clients exist largely within the commercial real estate/development, commercial construction, architecture/design, building materials and healthcare industries.
The Account Executive will work with our team to lead his/her own accounts while acting as a supporting role for the agency’s growing roster of clients.
- Drafting and editing press releases, bylined articles, blogs, newsletters and other forms of written content. (A writing test will be administered as part of the interview process.)
- Proactively pitching the media, as well as various other media relations activities;
- Creating social content across multiple platforms to promote clients’ brands, reach targeted audiences and connect with social influencers;
- Managing product placements;
- Overseeing client reporting and analytics;
- Research/management of editorial calendars and media lists.
The right candidate will be a self-starter with strong writing and organizational skills, working knowledge of AP Style, receptiveness to feedback and amazing attention to detail. 1-2 years experience, preferably in a B2B environment, required. Good attitude, sense of humor and open-mindedness are also expected.
Founded in 2002, Cooper Smith Agency offers a casual work environment, a generous paid time off policy and health insurance stipend.
Are you a good fit? If so, we’d love to meet you!
To be considered, please send your resume, a writing sample AND a press release you’ve written about us hiring you to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Submissions not including all that is asked will not be considered.) Other examples of work are welcomed. No calls please.