SPM Communications seeks a strategic, driven and creative account executive. Our team serves major food, restaurant and retail brands and follows a no-jerk policy as part of our unique agency culture.
Candidate will be part of a cohesive and creative account team and will have frequent opportunity for client interaction and agency support. Work will include media relations; writing; account organization and timeline management in conjunction with team; PR planning support; industry research; measurement, and social media analysis and recommendations.
Candidate will assist in the execution of client PR plans, will have exposure to editorial and crisis communications training and is encouraged to bring new ideas to the agency and its clients.
The requirements to be an AE at SPM Communications are:
- Minimum of two years full-time, post-graduation PR experience.
- Previous PR agency experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism or a related field from a four-year accredited college or university.
- Past agency experience and background in retail, restaurant or food PR is preferred.
- Candidate should be well-versed in AP style and familiar with PR measurement and research tools, including Cision.
Please send resume and two writing samples to Mary Kate Jeffries at email@example.com.