ACCOUNT COORDINATOR | JOB DESCRIPTION
We have an immediate opportunity for an Account Coordinator with relevant internship or agency experience to join our growing lifestyle and hospitality agency. The right candidate will be an excellent writer, social media savvy, and have a grasp on media relations and digital marketing.
This is an excellent growth opportunity for an ambitious self-starter with a passion for public relations, social media and digital marketing. This is a fast-paced position, so the ideal candidate will be able to actively participate with media relations for several accounts, while providing social media, marketing and account administrative support.
Assisting with day-to-day tasks including writing and distributing press materials, media pitching, maintaining databases, media monitoring, strategy development and client reporting.
- Assisting with social media responsibilities, including creating content calendars, scheduling posts, running digital ads and monitoring analytics.
- Ability to assist with all steps of event planning, including venue research, invitation/RSVP management, vendor selection, and day-of management.
- Participating in regular client meetings and brainstorm sessions
- Bachelor’s Degree in public relations or other relevant field.
- Relevant internship experience and/or minimum one-year agency experience, ideally with experience in the hospitality/lifestyle sector
- Strong attention to detail, along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage numerous projects at once.
- Knowledge of social networks and current trends in the digital/media landscapes.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com