ThinkWell Consulting, LLC is seeking a professional Web Designer with experience in WordPress to create and maintain client websites. Strong candidates will have experience designing attractive marketing websites for small and medium businesses. Must be experienced in UX and responsive websites, and stay current with the latest trends in web design and development. Full time preferred, part time considered.
- Create PSDs for visual layout of web pages
- Design user-friendly, mobile-friendly websites for clients
- Keep client websites dynamic with new content as needed
- Update plugins and WordPress and trouble-shoot any website issues
- Implement and maintain high-quality SEO policies and incorporate them with content produced for the website
- Work directly with clients to create and maintain websites
- 2+ years’ professional web design experience
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or related field, or 2+ years’ additional experience
- Knowledge of content marketing a plus
- Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- SEO and Google Analytics experience/knowledge
- Knowledge of WordPress standards and functionality
- Professional portfolio for internal review
- Ability to manage projects with little oversight
Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.