MCA Public Relations is looking for a social media strategist (contract position) to work with our account team to develop integrated marketing strategies for our hospitality clients. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in developing an effective media strategy including content creation and data analysis – hospitality experience a plus!
- Develop and implement social media strategy, including content creation and maintenance on all social platforms
- Execute and oversee social media campaigns
- Build, engage online community by overseeing content creation
- Develop social media voice for clients
- Provide analytics/metrics
- Work with Account Executives integrating social strategy with overall marketing initiatives
- 2 – 3 years’ agency experience or internships
- Social media experience required
- Thorough understanding of all online marketing channels and social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Superior communication skills
- Self-started who is results oriented
Other Job Requirements:
- Some evening/weekend work required.
- Some schedule flexibility due to nature of position.
- Minimum of 10- 15 hours per week.
Please send cover letter and resume to Kellie McCrory, email@example.com. No phone calls please. You will be notified by email for an interview.