ThinkWell Consulting, LLC is looking for a Social Media Manager who can enhance our clients’ brands and build strong online communities through multiple social media channels. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users. The successful candidate will also have the ability to collect and analyze analytics of social media campaigns.
- Create social media strategies for clients in various industries, both B2B and B2C
- Work closely with team members to develop social media campaigns (organic and paid) that help to achieve our clients’ corporate marketing goals
- Write and schedule posts on various channels and create graphics
- Closely track clients’ social media accounts and provide a monthly report with recommendations for ongoing strategy
- Proactively stay on top of social media trends, and report regularly to team members and clients
- Manage priorities and projects, and effectively work with clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years’ experience in social media management
- Experience running (organic and paid) campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and other major social channels
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other tools for analyzing digital analytics
- Experience creating attractive graphics in Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, or similar programs
- Ability to manage campaigns from start to finish
Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.