Walmart is Hiring a Senior Manager National Media Affairs for CAC!
What you'll do
- Develops and executes comprehensive media plans for Walmart's corporate and business unit clients to enhance the company's reputation
- Directs media process and procedures for Corporate Media Relations
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures internal and external business clients (for example, Foundation President, Chief Diversity Officer, media) understand and capitalize on media opportunities and issues
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Serves as a company spokesperson to ensure complex and sensitive statements and key messages are provided to the media
Bachelor s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field and 4 years experience in public relations or related field OR 6 years experience in public relations or related field.
- 1 year experience working in a corporate retail or Fortune 100 environment.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- 3 years experience working in a public relations agency.
- 3 years journalism experience.
- 3 years political experience (for example, press secretary, campaign work).
Apply today! For more information about working at Walmart, visit careers.walmart.com
Sam’s Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer