Downtown Dallas-based PR agency seeks strategic, driven and creative senior account executive. SPM Communications serves major food, restaurant and retail brands and follows a no-jerk policy as part of its unique agency culture.
Candidate will be part of a cohesive and creative account team and will have frequent opportunity for client and agency leadership. Work will include media relations; writing; account organization and management in conjunction with team; PR strategy and planning; industry research; and social media analysis and recommendations.
Candidate will assist in the development and execution of client PR plans, will have exposure to editorial and crisis communications training and is encouraged to bring new ideas to the agency and its clients. Candidate will have supervisory roles on account teams, overseeing assistant account/account executives and interns.
The requirements to be an SAE at SPM Communications are:
- Previous PR agency experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism or a related field from a four-year accredited college or university.
- Minimum of four years PR experience and social media expertise.
- Past management experience, agency experience and background in retail, restaurant or food PR is preferred.
- Candidate should be well-versed in AP style and familiar with PR measurement and research tools, including Cision.
Please send resume and two writing samples to Mary Kate Jeffries at email@example.com.