Senior Account Executive
Want to help companies build their brands, connect with target audiences and communicate their unique stories to the market? And do you see yourself thriving in a fast-paced, open environment collaborating with nice, energetic, smart colleagues? If this sounds like your dream job, we want to see if you’re our next dream team member. Marketwave is an award-winning, top Dallas marketing agency and we’re growing our team.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for someone who values serving others, a recognition culture and daily intensity to get the job done. We need a Senior Account Executive who has experience leading accounts and guiding brand strategy including brand positioning, messaging, sales support and thought leadership. A successful candidate must possess a high level of emotional intelligence, and be able to drive planning and execution strategies for multiple clients.
- As an Account Management team member, position is responsible for the client relationship.
- Write, develop and implement advertising/marketing plans for clients including strategic objectives and ROI measurements, with oversight from account manager.
- Strong presentation skills with audience of 15-50 presenting concepts, plans and ROI analysis to clients.
- Direct agency teams in overall project management to deliver on client’s needs.
- Manage campaign budgets, reconciliation and invoicing to ensure job profitability.
- Identify possible red flags on projects and alert team leadership accordingly.
- Develop strong relationships with client contacts and key influencers; begin to focus on how to leverage those relationships for business needs.
- Liaison with partner agencies on planning and implementation of joint campaigns.
- Ability to juggle and maintain a “game face” during periods of intense activity on accounts and act as a role model for direct reports.
- Elevate role in sales process to include proposal development, as well as preparation for and participation in new business meetings and presentations.
- Undergrad in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or Journalism
- Five to seven years of experience in marketing, advertising, or similar position; agency experience preferred
- Experience with creative/design teams and specialists.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.