Culver Communications Group, LLC has an immediate opening for a senior account executive.
The Senior Account Executive job responsibilities include:
• Account leadership, management and strategy management
• eam management and project delegation
• Research and develop PR plans and strategies based on Client objectives
• Develop press releases, media advisories, narratives, newsletters, articles, press kits and
other written communication for Clients
• Develop marketing activations based on Client objectives
• Provide on-site support at Client events including grand openings, ribbon cuttings, holiday
celebrations, municipal special events, menu tastings, etc.
• Plan, execute and manage website and social media content over multiple platforms both for
Clients and internally
• In addition, a top priority is contributing to the success of our clients as well as contributing to
the creative and collaborative culture of the agency
Candidates should have:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4-6 years of experience in public relations and marketing
• A proven track record of successful account management
• Thorough understanding and experience generating local, regional and national media coverage
• Excellent verbal and writing skills
• Proficient knowledge of AP Style, strong editing skills and basic graphics creation
• Outstanding organizational and strategic-planning skills with attention to detail
• Strong knowledge of MS Office applications
• Ability to manage Client accounts by providing strategy, media relations outreach, social
media planning and execution, crisis communications
• Web design, word press, content marketing and social advertising understanding is a plus
• Strong work ethic, achievement orientation and a keen curiosity about our Client industries
and news in general
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Culver Communications Group offers a great environment, paid vacation and holiday schedule and medical/vision/dental insurance. There is excellent opportunity for advancement.
Please send your resume to info@CulverPR along with a one page sample of your writing and a sample press release announcing a new partnership between a nonprofit and a resort hotel in Fort Worth.