QMobius, a brand marketing and public relations firm with a relentless focus on helping clients grow their businesses and build their brands has a Public Relations Specialist position available. The position will support national consumer and corporate clients, and we are looking for the best and brightest to join us!
This position requires two years of experience supporting at least one national brand.
- Bachelor degree in public relations, communications, journalism or related field.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in marketing, public relations, corporate communications and social media.
- Media relations and social media experience.
- Pitching and success securing media placements along with capturing and reporting for client.
- Development of materials to support consumer and corporate clients, internal and external communications, corporate citizenship programs and partnerships.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; exceptional writing skills are a must.
- Strong business judgment and decision-making skills. Project and self-management skills; detail-oriented and disciplined with the ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment. History as a self-starter who requires little oversight or direction.
- A genuine passion for serving clients, a desire to learn and stay on top of best practices, and the ability to contribute meaningful insights to our team.
- Experience with Mac Systems and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Photoshop, Cision, TVEyes, and social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram.
To apply for a Public Relations Specialist position, submit your cover letter, resume, and two writing samples to Careers@QMobius.com. Please indicate the position title in your subject line. More information on QMobius is available at http://QMobius.com.