QMobius, a brand marketing and public relations firm with a relentless focus on helping clients grow their businesses and build their brands has an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Public Relations Manager. The position will support national consumer clients, and we are looking for the best and brightest to join us!
This position requires four to six years of experience with national brands.
- Bachelor degree in public relations, communications, journalism or related field.
- 4-6 years of experience with a track record of success in project management.
- Media relations: Ability to conduct proactive media relations outreach and build relationships with key media and bloggers. Provide strategy and story angles for pitching, develop media materials and coordinate media relations efforts with team.
- Social media: Ability to provide strategy and creative approaches, develop content, conduct monitoring and engagement and analyze results/develop reports.
- Experience managing a variety of diverse client and agency projects including media relations, social media, corporate communications, marketing and events.
- Experience with national brands in the consumer and retail space.
- Strong media relations expertise with success placing stories with top-tier media and influencers.
- Detail-oriented and disciplined with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, multitask and handle multifaceted assignments. Self-motivation and direction, strong initiative and work ethic.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, and proofreading and editing skills a must.
- Experience managing projects and team members. Supervise, mentor and develop junior staff.
- Experience supporting business development activities and helping with proposals.
- Experience with Mac Systems and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Photoshop, Cision, TVEyes, and social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram. Experience with paid media (banner ads, Facebook ads etc.) is a plus.
To apply for the Public Relations Manager position, submit your resume to Careers@QMobius.com. Please indicate the position title in your subject line. More information on QMobius and our clients is available at http://QMobius.com.