The world of PR has changed dramatically. Clients are demanding a more integrated and strategic approach and OCG|PR stands ready to meet their expectations. This position requires someone with a passion for all things strategic, client centric and result driven.
OCG|PR, a full-service communications and marketing agency, based in Texas, is looking for a highly skilled communications and marketing expert. Some of our prominent clients include Tarrant Regional Water District, Bell Helicopter, The Texas Department of Transportation and Tarrant County Community College. Our people are what make our company. We are strategic thought leaders who value partnerships and big ideas.
The core competencies of this position are:
- Develop comprehensive public relation campaigns which include both traditional and non-traditional strategies.
- Provide day-to-day support on client accounts
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Prepare written communications materials such as messaging, media advisories, web copy, blog posts, letters, reports, fact sheets and other communications tools as needed.
- Review/edit outgoing and/or internal documents and materials for quality assurance and quality control
- Support other OCG|PR departments/projects and perform additional duties as assigned
- Assist in business development efforts
You will be suited for this position if you (have):
- A four-year degree from an accredited college or university with emphasis on communications/ journalism, public relations, marketing or related fields.
- 3-5 years of agency, corporate communications or project management experience.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and social media platforms.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Proficiency in AP Style.
If you can't wait to start, here's what you do next! Please send your resume to Evelyn Torres at email@example.com
Attach a current resume and a cover letter, with the code PRM which includes your salary requirement.
We look forward to working with you! Thanks in advance for taking the time to submit your resume.