If you’re looking for an excellent opportunity to build your career in a fun, challenging and rewarding agency environment, you’ve come to the right place.
The PR/Social Media Strategist contributes to the public relations team at M/C/C by:
- Proactively managing media and blogger relationships
- Developing press releases, contributed articles and other written communication for clients
- Creating weekly social media plans while optimizing content for best results
- Providing day-to-day support on client accounts
In addition, a top priority is contributing to the success of our clients as well as contributing to the creative and collaborative culture of the agency.
Candidates should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience in communications
- Strong writing skills and ability to handle a variety of tasks at once
- Organizational and strategic-planning skills
This position is for a self-starter. Previous agency experience, AP Style proficiency, content marketing and social advertising understanding is a plus.
M/C/C has you covered with a competitive salary, a great environment, medical/dental insurance, 401(K) plus a generous vacation policy and holiday schedule. Excellent opportunity for advancement.
Please forward resume and writing samples to Mike Crawford, email@example.com.