The Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra is seeking a revenue-driven, detail-oriented, people person for the position of Patron Development Manager.
The Patron Development Manager will oversee day-to-day operations of the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra’s Patron Development Center (PDC), an offsite call center dedicated to the acquisition of new donors and subscribers for the FWSO, generating approximately $500,000 in revenue annually.
- Revenue Generation and Sales Reporting:
- Contribute to the overall sales and fundraising campaigns of the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra, consistently meeting and exceeding targets and goals set in consultation with the Marketing and Development departments, and overseeing inside sales campaigns that generate approximately $500,000 in subscription sales and donations annually.
- Manage lead schedule for all campaigns and produce leads from Tessitura database.
- Maintain all sales reports for campaign activities, tracking callers’ cost-of-sale, caller production, and overall revenue.
- Track productivity and provide campaign updates as requested by Marketing and Development departments.
- Call Center Management:
- Oversee the call center operations and manage a part-time staff comprised of a Shift Supervisor and 8-10 Account Executives (callers).
- Monitor dialing habits of callers and provide coaching, feedback, and suggestions for improving production and revenue.
- Accurately manage all payroll systems, processes, and submission of bi-weekly payrolls.
- Recruit, interview, hire and train new callers as needed.
- Develop and maintain training materials for campaigns, policies and procedures.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Revenue-driven with proven track record in meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities with energy and self-motivation.
- At least two years of previous supervisory experience and a demonstrated ability to develop, manage, and lead a team, to include recruiting, hiring, training, work allocation and supervision.
- An outgoing people person with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Excellent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Preference will be given to candidates with nonprofit marketing and/or fundraising experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with emphasis on Excel and Word.
- Tessitura experience a plus.
This is a full-time position with salary, commission, and benefits. Hours may vary due to campaign activities. Some weekend and evening work is involved.
Please send cover letter (including salary requirements) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone inquiries.